Midnight by Eve Eschenbacher Top Ten's List & Giveaway ~ By Jaime!
Author: Eve Eschenbacher
Publication Date: May 11, 2015
Purchase Links: Amazon ~ Barnes & Nobles
Genre: Young Adult
When ordinary girl, Karen, waits out her last year of high school, she hopes for magic. Her small town has nothing for her and she longs for adventure, which she finds at a party of all places. Finally away from the small town minds she meets someone new.
Someone, who with a few scratches of ink on her skin, awakens a part of her she never knew about. All of a sudden Karen is shown a whole new world, and Gabriel wants her to make it hers. All she has to do is love him eternally. Her new life is magical and amazing, until her new powers bring a new threat.
Can she do what needs to be done? The sacrifices and decisions that will need to be made--Is she strong enough?
Eve's Ten Things I Can't Live Without List!
1. Thinking putty. I always have a chunk of putty on me, and I’ll squish it between my fingers while I work or sit in meetings. Helps with stress, and it gives me something to do with my hands when I’m sitting idle.
2. Video games. If I’m not playing at home on my PC or PS4, then I’m on my Nintendo 3DS or tablet or phone playing some game.
3. Books. If it’s not paper, it’s on my Kindle.
4. Dark Chocolate. My favorite indulgence.
5. Coffee. Mudslide flavor, with Bailey’s Mudslide coffee creamer. Mmm, chocolate and coffee. It’s part of my morning ritual.
6. LEGO. I like to build the city buildings (Creator series) when I get stressed. I find it really relaxing.
7. My FitBit. I’m really into the concept of the “quantified self,” and have been wearing a pedometer daily for 3 years now. I like tracking data, I’m strange.
8. Netflix. I tried to explain the concept of Saturday Morning Cartoons and reruns to my son, and I think he thought I was joking. Oh well, I’ll take modern technology. And yes, Netflix, I am still watching, you judgy b****!
9. My jeans. I’ve joked that my jeans are like a security blanket for me. I feel the most comfortable when I’m wearing jeans.
10. A thumb drive. I always have at least one in my pocket, because you never know when you’ll need to transfer data, or give someone a file. That may be my strangest answer on here, but it’s true. Could be related to my day job. :)
Author Bio: Eve Eschenbacher lives in the Pacific Northwest with her son and a very fluffy cat. By day she’s a video game voice-over producer, and by night she writes books and freelances as a Japanese translator. Always with a book and a video game close at hand, she probably spends too much time looking at screens.
a Rafflecopter giveaway